2-Day Chobe National Park Camping Safari
USD2,000 /PP Minimum 4 Pax
The 2-Day Chobe National Park Camping Safari starts in Kasane and ends in Kasane, you will have a game drive in the Chobe National Park and a boat cruise in the Chobe River. The boat cruise will be done on the first day and the game drive will be the main activity, it will take the whole day for you to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and wildlife in the national park.
- You’ll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1 Boat Trip and Game Drive -Chobe National Park
Your guide will meet you and drive to the jetty where the boat trip will start and run for 3 hours. Where you will have a chance of enjoying the beautiful view of animals crossing the Chobe river and grazing on Sedudu Island. After the boat cruise, you will have lunch then you will start your game drive heading to the camp.
Day 2 Game Drive Chobe National Park
You will have breakfast in the morning and then have a game drive, most animals are active in the morning so there is a high chance of enjoying the beauty of animal kingdoms not limited to big cats, elephants, and buffalo heads. Around lunch, you will head back to the camp and then you will be headed back to Kasane for drop off.
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You’ll be dropped off at the airport.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Sleeping bag
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees