3-Day | Okavango Delta & Moremi Exploration
USD1,050 /PP Minimum 4 Pax
Enjoy a memorable trip as you explore the beauty of Botswana, from a mokoro (dugout canoe) trip in Boro to game drive and camping in Moremi Game Reserve. Experience and capture the different wildlife species, from aqua life and birds, to big cats and beautiful landscapes.
- You’ll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1 Mokoro/Canoe (Okavango delta)
You will be picked up by your guide who will brief you before heading for Okavango Delta to start your mokoro/canoe trip which is in the North West (Ngamiland District) part of Botswana.
Once at the delta, you will start with a brief from the guide, and you will get on the Mokoro with your guide for your mokoro experience.
Day 2 Moremi Game Drive (Okavango Delta)
After breakfast in the morning, your guide will drive you around the park, seeking to see wild animals. Around 10 am you will have your break and continue until around 12:30 pm when you will now head to the campsite for lunch where you will find the chef-prepared to serve you, you will take a rest and go back in the park around 3 pm and come back at 6 pm, where you will now have your dinner and sleep.
Day 3 Final Game Drive & Departure
End of the trip. Depending on the time of your flight, you can have a game drive in the morning then head back to Maun for your hotel or flight if you are flying the same day.
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You’ll be dropped off at the airport.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Sleeping bag
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees