4-Day | Okavango Delta Safari Exploration
USD1,400 /PP Minimum 4 Pax
Okavango Delta Safari: This tour lets you experience the beauty of the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve. The Okavango Delta is one of Africa’s last great natural sanctuaries, an unspoiled and rich wilderness home to enormous concentrations of wildlife. The main activities in this tour are Game Drive and Mokoro/canoe trip.
- You’ll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Sleeping bag
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Day By Day
Day 1 Depart for Okavango Delta
Wake up early morning and your guide will pick you up from your hotel room at 6 am, you will be herding to Boro for you mokoro or canoe ride. After the mokoro activities you will be picked up in a safari game viewer vehicle and herd to Moromi Game Reserve Where you will find your camp set and reset for the day.
Day 2 & 3 Exploring Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve
You will spend this two days exploring the wilderness on a game viewing 4X4 Landcruiser and mokoro depending on availability of water. Before each day’s activities you will have breakfast. We will explore the Delta and Game Reserve in search of game of interest.
Day 4 End of tour
End of our safari tour, depending on your flight, you may have morning game drive or full day game drive before herding back to Maun to end the trip.
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You’ll be dropped off at the airport.